- 5-7 years of experience in Human Resources
- 2-4 experience in an HR management role or HRBP role
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong Functional Capabilities with Talent Expertise: meaningful experience with compensation, talent acquisition and business partner activities, but have special depth in talent management.
- Talent Expert: can accurately assess potential (have a great “eye” for talent) and can accelerate the development of talent. Have a thorough, fact-based understanding of the tools and processes used to assess and develop talent, including assessment tools, talent reviews, experience maps, etc.
- High Intellect: Can quickly process large amounts of information, connect and integrate data into new solutions or a better understanding of problems, and identify weak spots in plans and programs.
- Loves Business: Can both understand and enjoy the business side of business. Be able to know everything about the organization’s finances and operations and how talent management affects each. Approaches problem solving from a business-first perspective.
- Builds Strong Relationships: Actively networks within the organization, building high quality relationships with management and line staff.
- Personal Drive to Succeed: Has ambition that is appropriately displayed through the quality of their work. Individual is driven by a strong internal desire to have impact and influence in the organization.
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Proven organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to take direction and support a multitude of individuals
- Ability to work independently
- Travel: 1-24%
- Judgement and decision making
- Gets results
- Collaboration and teamwork
- business Awareness
- Customer Focus
Job Specific Competencies:
- Problem solving/analysis
- Planning and organizing
- Open communication
- Relationship building and networking
- Flexibility and achieving change
- 2-4 years of experience in Healthcare or Healthcare insurance industry
- Advanced degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Development or Business
- SHRM – CP, SHRM – SPC, PHR or SPHR
- Experience with HRIS systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project, Visio, SharePoint and Publisher
- Business and / or technical writing experience
Neighborhood is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected basis.
Neighborhood is committed to ensuring individuals with disabilities and/or those who have special needs participate in the workforce and are afforded equal opportunity to apply for jobs. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our Website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Neighborhood is an EOE M/F/D/V and an E-Verify Employer