Works collaboratively with the health care team to manage and coordinate care for a specific population of members whose needs represent high clinical and social risk in order to ensure quality and cost-effective member-centered care.
• Registered Nurse with an active, current, unrestricted license in RI in good standing OR
• LICSW with active, current, unrestricted license in RI in good standing
• PC based software programs – intermediate level of proficiency
• Organizational skills – strong skillset
• Customer service orientation
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Two to Four (2-4) years’ experience in acute care
• RN with Bachelor’s Degree or Certification as a CM
• LICSW with an active, current, unrestricted license in Rhode Island in good standing
• Clinical specialty experience
Neighborhood is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected basis.
Neighborhood is committed to ensuring individuals with disabilities and/or those who have special needs participate in the workforce and are afforded equal opportunity to apply for jobs. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our Website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at email@example.com.
Neighborhood is an EOE M/F/D/V and an E-Verify Employer