- Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of Five (5) years of experience and background equating to the degree in a health care setting
- Minimum of Five (5) years of business analysis and system configuration experience (or comparable skill set) working in a health care setting
- Demonstrated working knowledge of health care operations including but not limited to authorizations, benefits, enrollment, provider contracting, fiscal operations and claims adjudication
- Demonstrated working knowledge of system development life cycle processes
- Experience in identifying solutions to resolve design issues and to effectively communicate these solutions to the project manager/supervisor as well as stakeholders
- Experience in translating the results of design sessions into configuration requirements
- Experience in user acceptance testing based on business and configuration requirements
- Exceptional ability to identify and track issues and drive them to a conclusion
- Demonstrated ability in leading process improvement initiatives
- Experience producing project artifacts to include status reports, business requirements, non-technical design documents, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work across the organization and to interact, influence and negotiate effectively at all levels of management
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously in a deadline driven environment with accurate resource and time estimates
- Confident team builder and leader with strong motivational skills. Adept in problem solving and resolving conflict
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook, SharePoint
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health Care or Technology
- Experience with Optum CES claim editing software
- Experience with the Health Rules Payor Transactional System
- Working knowledge of State and Federal insurance programs
- Working knowledge of standard billing practices
- Working knowledge of CMS mandates and guidelines
- Certified Professional Coder
Neighborhood is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected basis.
Neighborhood is committed to ensuring individuals with disabilities and/or those who have special needs participate in the workforce and are afforded equal opportunity to apply for jobs. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our Website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at email@example.com.
Neighborhood is an EOE M/F/D/V and an E-Verify Employer