- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum of Four (4) years in a progressively responsible leadership role(s) in health insurance or healthcare operations
- Thorough knowledge of health insurance, including related policy provisions and exclusions, insurance laws and regulations, claims processing, medical and insurance terminology and procedure and diagnostic codes
- Thorough knowledge of inventory management practices related to high volumes of business transactions
- Two (2) years of leadership or supervisory experience and the ability to lead others to achieve desired results, including:
- Ability to assess individual performance and communicate assessments effectively
- Ability to identify and effectively and efficiently resolve employee performance problems or issues
- Ability to establish goals and assist others to achieve goals and meet expectations
- Ability to lead others to improve work processes.
- Knowledgeable of provider, facility and reimbursement mechanisms
- Analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills, including the ability to comprehensively analyze and interpret policies, procedures and situations in a multifaceted way and possess strong problem-solving skills to develop innovative solutions to complex issues
- Strong data analysis skills using COGNOS, Sequel, Excel
- Proven ability to manage vendors to ensure service levels are met and performance is as contracted
- Certified Professional Coder
- Medicaid, Medicare and commercial experience
- Knowledge of Quality Improvement Processes (e.g. Lean, six sigma)
Neighborhood is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected basis.
Neighborhood is committed to ensuring individuals with disabilities and/or those who have special needs participate in the workforce and are afforded equal opportunity to apply for jobs. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our Website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at email@example.com.
Neighborhood is an EOE M/F/D/V and an E-Verify Employer